Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/5/09 jiu jitsu notes

3/5/09

Didn’t even suit up but watched class and ended up drilling the wrist control triangle set up from closed guard and inverted guard entries from when they start to pass as well as some inverted triangles.

Really see some good possibilities of either transitioning to inverted guard or just getting back to guard from the x pass where I just push my legs in the direction that he’s pushing. Should have the effect of almost a double armdrag and is very easy to spin into inverted.

Also just from the drilling seeing how I could spin around his leg to either the 50/50 heel hook or a cross body ankle lock. Having some hip issues right now so the training will be touch and go but the mind feels like I’m getting out of my fog a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment